In an era where we increasingly stimulated by online visual content photographs, videos and virtual reality consumers are demanding more engaging ways to interact with products, service providers & the world at large. 360º virtual reality experiences are becoming ever more popular as an increasingly tech-savvy generation demands more from what it expects to see online.
What is a Virtual Tour?
Virtual Tours are formed up of many hi-res still images that have been expertly “stitched” together. These are then viewable using 360° sphere viewers and virtual reality goggles to give the user the visual experience as if they are standing in that spot the images were taken. These 360° spheres are then linked together by hotspots where a user can click on an area in the first sphere in order to step into the next which creates a virtual reality.
Virtual tours are a great way to encourage customers to engage with your business, they are designed to give your clients a tour and showcase products, services & physical space etc to customers. Tours can be customised to emphasize endpoint destinations to your website, social media, video content, anything you like really that can engage with the user. These tours have been around for a while now; yet, businesses and educational facilities don’t take full advantage of this amazing way to drive traffic and increase sales. Virtual Tours have been used to connect customers to business, school, college, restaurant's and so much more.
What are some use cases for Virtual Tours?
Here are some benefits of virtual tours for businesses:
- Virtual Tour improves your impact on Google Business search
- Virtual 360-degree Tour lets you showcase your business, attract more customers to your business, and stand out from the competition. According to the WAV group, the virtual travel list has 40% more clicks than non-virtual ones.
- Increase Visitor Binding Rate: Statistics show that the browsing time of virtual travel websites is 5-10 times longer than that of non-visitor sites.
- Virtual travel gives you additional confidence in your business, as customers and prospects get an insight into how they work. Of course, customers have more affinity for the business they see.
- Increase traffic and engagement. According to a study, 97% of consumers go online before making a purchase to research products and services on the ground.
- Attract more applicants. Applicants research daily before applying. A virtual tour can give potential employees an insight into the workspace to interest them.
Google Business View tour, designed to allow customers who find your business through Google business to interact and visit your location from any internet enabled device. This is also known as Street View.
Standalone 360º virtual tour of your business can be embedded onto your website with customised interactive features such as product hotspots or Introductory videos, background sounds all with a custom user interface.
Why should i use a Virtual Tour?
Psychologically, people look for something that is different from what other businesses offer, is fun and interactive and doesn’t seem boring to them.
We provide high-quality, professional and interactive virtual tours for Businesses of all kinds:
Universities, schools, colleges – Want to showcase your campus to potential students? We make sure your establishment gets the recognition it deserves.
Housing societies, commercial & residential real estate agents, – Do you want your potential renters to get a peek inside your available properties or document the condition of a property at the beginning of a lease agreement.
Google My Business listings - Do you want to stand out from your compotition in a google search? Virtual tours allow for potential customers to look inside your business.
Whatever business your running if you have physical locations, we have you covered. We don’t discriminate between small and large business and provide cutting-edge services to every type of business. Virtual tours catch the attention of your potential customer’s and decrease bounce rates on your website.
2 - Google Business View Tour - Click Here to view Full screen
These unique ways of filming and photographing presents a revolutionary mindset jump in client engagement opportunity, it allows you to create 360° tours of individual environments and even stitch these together to create a full virtual environment that can be navigated by the user and can load any number of informative videos, documents, web links to convey any manner of message.